Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HELLO AGAIN :)

thank you to everyone for congratulating me on my son's birth. he is such an amazing little man :) but i shall gush about all that in another post. i got a lot of questions about my pregnancy and his birth so lets get some of these questions answered shall we?

Baby Q&A session:

Hows motherhood going?
- haha its definitely a new experience, but it has been wonderful. im really greatful that my son is such a good baby and Jon (the bf) is really helpful and super supportive. he actually does a lot more work than i do!

How are you feeling?
- I feel great. I was up and about right after delivery with no issues.

Was it an easy labor?
- haha I dont really know how to answer that. I wouldn't say it was easy, but it was definitely worth it.

How long did it take to deliver him?
- the actual delivery took maybe 20 minutes, but my contractions started at 8:45pm and he was born at 10:26am the next morning, lol it was seriously like a lifetime.

Did you do a c-section?
- haha hell no. i cant do a major surgery like that. the idea of a c-section scares me.

3 comments:

YingX said...

ketmany, i am glad to hear that you are doing good after labor :)

Tiffany said...

omg, i'm glad you're doing great! :)

congrats!

Anonymous said...

ketmany! im so happy that your back! its about time. and i cant wait to see more pictures of your son :) babies are so adorable, i almost want one. hopefully you'll have some time to post more too.