Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LEARNING TO DEAL

its been a hard week for me, well for us. i catch myself crying, randomly. especially when im alone. i dont know how to deal with this, and i keep thinking that i wont ever cope with it. he keeps telling me that its "normal". i know what the statistics say, 1 in every 5 pregnant women suffer from a miscarriage, and sadly im that unlucky one. im angry, upset, frustrated, hurt and most of all disappointed. i dont want to throw myself a pity party, but it really is unfair. its not fucking fair at all. plenty of people get pregnant and choose not to have their child, or dont want their child; how is it that i wanted this so bad. i was so happy and so excited for this.. and it was all stolen from me. i hate this, its just a sickening feeling.

0 comments: