Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BEAUTY TAGS & AWARDS

i was tagged by Rai :)

What's your favorite make up look?
i love a neutral smokey eye with nude lips. i looove nude lips

Do you have a beauty vice?
haha everything. i suck at resisting retail temtation, but Chanel is definitely my kryptonite. like i know i shouldnt spend $65 on a foundation, but my heart needs it. i swear it does!


What part of your body do you love?
i love my eye lashes. i always get compliments on them and people swear they're falsies. i've had a MUA pull on them once just to prove they're real.
& i love my lips. every MUA i've ever met says they're perfectly symmetrical

Who is your beauty icon?
Kim Kardashian shes like the smokey eye & nude lips queen! Jessica Alba too, she always looks so effortless, i hate it! lol

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
i agree with Rai, lipgloss is the shizz. i love to pout my lips. especially when they're super glossy


How do you look after your skin?
i rarely go out into the sun. i cleanse daily, and moisturize to the maxxxx

What is your signature scent?
haha i dont have one. i really dislike wearing perfume. its just not for me, i prefer the smell of my deodorant. its quite lovely. LMFAO im so serious too. i dont sweat or smell, so i dont need much. my natural scent is very appealing :D

What are your haircare secrets?
i wish i did. lol my hair is either down, im a pony tail or in a bun. i never do my hair cause its crazy straight and lifeless.


How do you pamper yourself?
i shop excessively & i get my nails done all the time. i love getting my nails done, but im sure those vietnamese people are killing my brain cells with all those fumes. its soo bad that i dont even smell the fumes anymore lol

What is your beauty pet peeve?
lol i really dont know. when it comes to make up i do not have a say in what you do to your own face, to each her own.

What would your desert island must haves be?
i would bring a life time of Chanel products. most of them have SPF 15 so i think i would be ok. OMG and a lifetime supply of soft lips. i hate having chapped lips, so disgusting.

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?

do you. not every look is right for you, wear what your comfortable with & buy what you like.



& Linda gave me some blog awards. thank you!







4 comments:

sokpoprocks said...

i love the neutral with nude lips look too, and LOL at the vietnamese nail ppl killing your brincells, i always thought it was wierd that they get to wear masks while doing our nails, but we get to inhale the fumes....(o_0)

Rai said...

No perfume?!
OMG! That's so true about nail salons. My friend's parents own one and I always go to hers... it's not as bad as others though.

But this one in my mall..OMG!!!!!
I don't see how those people sit in there, you can smell all the fumes just be on that sideo the mall.

Edna said...

Awww Ketmany!! I wish I could trade hair with you. I want straight hair ... My hair has way too much volume, so I have to flat iron it everyday! :(

Diana said...

i always believed a true make up artist never followed trends but let everyone follow. you seem perfect at what you do!