this may not be exciting news for anyone but people who live in alaska but we are finally getting a Forever 21! soo exciting i can finally save myself the trouble of paying out the ass for shipping. shipping to alaska is always so EXPENSIVE. haha this may sound extremely lame, but alaska is so behind on retail stores. we just got a Target last year, our first Coach in 2007 and our first Kohls opened its doors in April 2009. shit, we got Abercrombie and Fitch in like 2002. we are seriously behind, i know.
im crossing my fingers for a Sephora. like that would seriously knock my socks off! or an H&M would be wonderful too. we dont even have an Express or a Victoria Secrets, its so depressing!
if you live in Anchorage and are jobless go check out the open interviews for Forever 21. they are looking for cashiers, management, head cashiers, stockers etc. Interviews are being held on June 18, 19 and 20 in the Dimond Center. stop by the old Gottschalk location in the Dimond Center for more details.
i would definitely apply if i was still in high school and could live off minimum wage, lol. but that store is a hot mess, it is way too much for me to handle. besides, retail is so not my thing. i used to work for victoria secrets and that seriously was a Panty Prison. i hated folding all those panties, but they gave out so many freebies it kind of made up for it. lol
i am totally hoping that this store opens before my giveaway ends so i can go pick up some goodies, but i doubt it. poooooooooooooooooooooooop :(
ohhh speaking of my giveaway. im going to be posting pictures of a few of the items i will be putting into my prize packages. i have like a whole small box of stuff so far. some of the items will be duo false lashes, fresh minerals trio eye palettes, and OPI nail polish. i will post pictures when i get home in a few ours, so i will leave you all in anticipation! lol
oh & i have a question:
1. do you think the deadline for my giveaway is too far stretched out?
- i know giving people about a month to do a contest entry is reasonable, but i keep thinking giving that much time for just a blog entry may be too much? i dont know, i think im just so excited to draw winners, lol. i wanna do it now! im so impatient
2. what type of items would you like to see in a giveaway prize package?
- i keep thinking of "great" or "useful" items to give away, but everyone has their own interpretation of those words, so let me know.. what would you like to see? especially since you may be the winner!
3. if you did win, could i mail you things in the future?
- haha not like a piece of my hair, or anything strange... but just to build a friendship. like if i got a sample of something i liked and i wanted you to try, or a letter cause i love you. hahah i sound so creepy... please dont be scared.
haha i hope everyone had a great monday! the week is almost over :)