Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

ahhhhh i had a failed ass attempt at making a video for my winners announcement. umm if i can ever get it posted then i will show you guys. im working on it now

but here are the winners:

1. Tiffany http://heygorge0us.blogspot.com/

2. Robyn http://www.fashionista514.com/

3. Alesha http://billionairebarbie.blogspot.com/

soo ladies please email me you mailing address before Friday. i will chose another winner if i dont get your email!!!

email me at ketmanyblogs@hotmail.com

congrats to the winners and again thank you so much to everyone who entered!

also if anyone has any tips on how to make the file size of my video smaller i would really appreciate it. i dont have windows movie maker, so keep that in mind. but any other program i download i would love that. so i can get this video posted! goodness.

9 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

congrats to the lucky winners!

YingX said...

congrats to the winners. and lolz@ the failed attempt to make a video, i have no idea either.

My-My said...

OH! congrats ladies.

and even if I was late, I still had a lot of fun. thank you for hosting a brilliant giveaway. :)

Edna said...

Congrats to the winners.

Aww. That sucks windows maker didn't work for you :(

sokpoprocks said...

Congrats to the winners!
and i hoope you can fix your video problem!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

k . . . said...

Congrats to everyone who won! Be well Ketmany!

Rai said...

Congrats to the winners!

Rai said...

Congrats to the winners!